The Association, which was founded in 1943, exists to train, and serve as the professional body for, qualified radionic practitioners, and also to provide a forum for others who wish to learn more about this fascinating science. The Association aims to promote the practice of radionics as an honourable and skilled profession, to foster research into the science of radionics and to provide a centre for the collection and dissemination of information.
The School of Radionics
The School of Radionics is operated by our School Development Team and we have students from all over the world. We know the importance of a good education in radionic practice and have worked for many years with many of the courses which provide an education and training in becoming a radionic practitioner. If you are looking for a career change or an in-depth professional education in radionics you will want to investigate seriously the courses available.
Please visit our ‘Courses & Events’ page for more information on our forthcoming training courses, including Dowsing, Access parts 1 & 2 and Diploma in Radionics.
The activities of the Association are directed by a Council which meets four times a year. The Association Office is staffed by a Secretary and an Assistant Secretary who deal with day to day correspondence and implement directives from Council. Activities include:
- publishing the Radionic Journal which is supplied free of charge to all members
- holding regular meetings in London and elsewhere
- offering training courses through the School of Radionics
- maintaining a lending library of over 1000 titles
- suppling lists of qualified practitioners
- handling queries and requests for information about radionics
- maintaining the Radionic Association web site
The Healing Education Trust
The Healing Education Trust (Registered Charity No. 328253) was founded in 1989 to advance education in branches of healing already established by the Radionic Association. Donations are needed by the Trust to provide seminars, lectures and training courses, bursaries for students and educational literature. All communications concerning the Trust should be addressed to the Secretary at Baerlein House.
Memoranda & Articles of Association
Our Memoranda & Articles of Association can be accessed by clicking the link.Memoranda & Articles of Association (PDF)
The Radionic Association is affiliated to the Confederation of Healing Organisations (CHO). Members adhere to a strict code of conduct.
- Please note that the Radionic Association does not have any connections with a company called Sistemas de LFBAT Mexico and does not work with them or sell them medicines.
- Por favor notese que la Radionic Association no tiene conexion alguna con una compañia llamada Sistemas de LFBAT, Mexico y no trabaja con ellos ni le provee medicamentos.
- Please note that the Radionic Association has made no official connection with Instituto Mexicano de Radionica, Mexico.
- Por favor notese que la Radionic Association no tiene conexion alguna con Instituto Mexicano de Radionica, Mexico.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: The Radionic Association, Baerlein House, Goose Green, Deddington, OX15 0SZ
Saturday 15th November 2014 at 11.30am, followed by this year's guest speaker, Roger Meacock MRCVS, at 2.00pm.
Find out more >>
Tel: 01869 338852